A cost-effective way to fill your organization with highly talented people is to groom them from within. We help you put together a structure to identify future leaders and provide management training courses and development paths. Our elite team of leadership trainers and organizational development professionals design and implement strategies and facilitate programs to keep your staff on the competitive edge.
We offer corporate training workshops, management training courses and presentations. Here are just a few, please contact us for more information.
PRESENTATIONS BY HUMAN CAPITAL ADVISORS:
- HR in Energy Summit – Human Resources for the small emerging company.
- People Compliance in a World Full of Litigation. Dave Baker addressed major issues regarding today’s most troublesome employment laws.
- Analytic Tools for Every HR Professional (Metrics and Analytics that drive human capital decisions)
- Attracting and Keeping Talent in the Energy Vertical – Canton, Ohio Chamber of Commerce
- Business Ethics – why bad things happen in otherwise good companies
- Employee Lawsuits – Penalties and settlements – How to Avoid Both – (includes a summary of more than 500 judgments and settlements)
- Employee Rights in Mergers and Acquisitions
- HCA Leadership and Influence – West Virginia University
- Insights from the Inside for Job Seekers HR Experts Shared Guidance in a Panel Discussion.
- Job Search Mastery Workshop
- Mergers and Acquisitions – The Human Capital Asset – or Liability dilemma?
- People Do Matter – Or Do They?
- Progressive Discipline
- Sexual Harassment – you did what?
- Start Up or Small Company – What HR Do I Really Need?
- Strategic HR Simplified – Small Business Development Center
- Talent Acquisition – Sourcing, Screening and Selection in a socially driven world
- The Affordable Care Act – What it means and how should I use in with my business
- The Americans With Disabilities Act
- The Everything HR Kit – from the book The Everything HR Kit (AMACOM 2010)
- The Family Medical Leave Act – Abuses and Effective Strategies
- The Human Capital Strategic Plan
- The Human Resource Audit – Challenges and maps for compliance and innovation
TRAINING CLASSES BY HCA UNIVERSITY:
Anti-Harassment/Preventing Sexual Harassment
Conflict Resolution and Management
Diversity and Inclusion Strategies
Essentials of Management
Executive Coaching (one-on-one)
Leadership Team Development
Organizational Culture Assessment
Success Portraits – using them to grow your employees’ skills
Training Needs Analysis and Implementation
Recruitment and Selection Training
Human Resources for Entrepreneurs
Human Resource Information Systems for small to medium companies
Legalities of Employment Practices (30+ laws to be aware of)